Highway Solutions work with government and local councils to provide aesthetically pleasing and fully sustainable landscapes on roads and highways throughout the Southwest. We focus on creating landscapes that are not only robust, but also preserve the distinctive regional and
local character of landforms, vegetation cover and the natural patterns created by agriculture.
Highway Solutions Aims
Our main aims when working with the Highways Agency are:
• To preserve or replicate the character of regional and local landscapes
• To screen lighting, gantries, traffic, etc. from the view of local residents while still providing
extended views of the local landscape for road users
• Supporting wildlife and ecosystems
• Preserving and contributing to local character
• Ensuring that highway boundaries remain clear
experienced traffic management
company offering nationwide traffic management services.